Available for immediate hire in Apex, NC. (1005 Schieffelin Rd, Apex, NC 27502)
Projected Metals LLC is currently seeking qualified awning professionals in the Triangle.
At Projected Metals LLC we manufacture and install custom-made, stylish and long-lasting awnings for homes and businesses. We pride ourselves on high quality work, with results that are both attractive and reliable. Our awning company is locally owned and operated in Raleigh, NC. We have been serving the Triangle area since 1999. We are a small business with big aspirations, we want every team member to grow with us.
Installation of a variety of awning applications: retractables, fabric, standing seam, aluminum and vinyl for residential and commercial customers. Repair and maintenance of existing awnings. Some work in the shop which includes but not limited to: awning upholstery, cutting materials (vinyl, metal), applying graphics to material. General shop tasks. (re-stocking, organizing).
• Basic construction and carpentry skills.
• Time management and organizational aptitude.
• Self-starter with problem solving ability.
• Active team player with positive attitude.
• Combination of indoor and outdoor work environments.
• Professional appearance and ability to engage homeowners and superintendents.
Applicants MUST meet the below criteria to qualify
• Own a RELIABLE truck or transportation.
• Be at least 21 years old.
• Have a clear MVR. (required to use company vehicles)
• Be customer service oriented.
• Be willing to work hard and learn!
SKILLS THAT ARE A MAJOR PLUS
• Welding experience (MIG, TIG, Aluminum welding)
• Upholstery experience (specifically with Sunbrella)
• Ability to read architectural plans and blueprints
• Seamstress or sewing experience (fabricating awning covers)
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
2+ years in the awning field or related work experience.
Salary will depend on the experience of the individual. Paid weekly.
Monday through Friday.
We work hard but realize we need to have a balance. Our work environment is very friendly and open; We like to have fun and keep a positive work environment. Come be apart of a winning team and lets build something together.
Projected Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS! APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
If you would like to apply please click on the apply now button below.