The products covered by this warranty are your property. Upon expiration of the specific limited warranties provided herein, repair of the equipment will be your responsibility. You will be charged for any repairs not covered by this Limited Warranty. These product warranties apply from the date of installation, except that no product warranty will be in force if purchaser shall have failed to pay the entire contracted purchase price, strictly according to the terms of the contract between the parties.
Your awnings or screens have been designed and manufactured to provide a high level of trouble free performance. Awnings For Less believes in the experienced craftsmanship that goes into every one of its sun control products and is pleased to offer this Warranty. We suggest that you read it thoroughly. Should you have any questions, please contact our Service Department. Warranty claims do not extend the warranty term. Warranty registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Product Category And For How Long It Is Covered:
Sunbrella fabric carries a 10 year manufacturer warranty
Vinyl material carries a 3-8 year warranty
All frames manufactured by Projected Metals LLC carry a 10 year warranty
Installation carries a warranty of 1 year
What is Covered:
The product warranty covers all defects in materials during the warranty period (specified above, except as otherwise limited herein). Factory workmanship is warranted during the warranty period if the product is returned to the factory. In the event the product must be repaired in the field, the field labor and expense will be provided free of charge for a period of one year from date of purchase. If the product is returned to the factory for repair within the warranty period it must be sent transportation prepaid. Projected Metals LLC will fix the equipment or parts, or replace them, at its option. If we choose to replace the equipment or parts we may replace it with reconditioned or equivalent items similar in type and quality. Sunbrella acrylic fabrics are warranted against excessive fading, mildew or rot. Other fabrics carry the express written warranties of their manufacturer.
*Starting in 2009, Sunbrella awning grade fabric is offered with a 10 year limited pro-rated warranty.
What is Not Covered:
• Damage caused by accident, negligence, water pooling, misuse, abuse, alteration, failure to follow instructions, improper operation, civil disorder, wind storm, rain storm, fire, flood, earthquakes, and other acts of God, or failure to provide a reasonable degree of maintenance, or any other condition over which Projected Metals LLC has no control.
• Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by someone other than an authorized service representative.
• Holes in the fabric caused by mildew. (Mildew may form on the fabric if it is not maintained in a clean condition)
• Minor color changes in the fabric due to ultraviolet rays.
• The cost of loss of time, loss of use, or any consequential or incidental damages, or outside labor.
• Damage/deterioration to any fabric or valance caused by its contact or rubbing against other materials or objects.
• After one (1) year, the travel time and site labor to repair equipment in the field. (i. e. the service call labor).
What is Limited:
• Valance and Binding: Since valances and valance bindings are more subject to fraying as the result of their greater potential for interaction with their environment, the warranty is limited to one (1) Year.
• Adjustable-Valance and Adjustable-Pitch components, and crank handles have a warranty limited to one (1) year.
• Installation and the electrical hook-up, if done by Projected Metals LLC, carries a warranty limited to one (1) year.
• Adjustment to or replacement of nuts, bolts, plastic caps, etc. is limited to a period of two (2) years.
• Powder coating is warranted against excessive peeling for a period of two (2) years.
• Lifetime warranty on Retractable arms covers the time you or an immediate family member owns the property.
What We Will Pay For:
• We will pay for all factory labor and materials required to repair or replace items during the one (1) year labor warranty period.
State Law Rights:
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty applies without any registration and is only valid to the original purchaser and/or home owner.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE